Monday, 30 August 2010

what can i say...

i like to think to myself that i'm not so strong-willed.. but all evidences have pointed to the opposite.


i like to think to myself that my story has not been so dramatic to earn me any "drama king" nominations .. and i am right, a nomination will be very far-fetched..


its interesting cos i see myself changing, right before my own eyes..


it's interesting to know that it entirely up to me, what kind of man i am/become..


as much as i have my own free will i know i need to submit to my makers will..


that's the only way i can become the best man He made me to be..


a lot of times this wave hits me.. like.. you are not just another experiment..
not the "hey, go on son, lets see what you make out of life" experiment..
it tugs on my heart,, and i'm like what's next.. what's next .? #findingpurpose


i smile sometimes.. and at other times.. the showers take over.. 
maybe i put some un-needed pressure on my self.. but hey, last i checked, constitutions allowed that..


however it goes, i know the story will be nothing short of beautiful


i'll let love guide my heart..
i'll let wisdom order my steps..
and i won't stop believing..




i think this is a #random,  


peace n love..

14 comments:

Sting said...

Why did u change ur template again? How u dey?

Dee! said...

Very interesting...
Continue to let love guide your heart and may the wisdom of the Almighty order your steps...

This is a very inspiring post.

You are not an experiment.

Jaycee said...

"However it goes, i know the story will be nothing short of beautiful."

I love that line so much.

Kafo said...

i think you changed your template
or maybe i just haven't been here in a long time

i'll let wisdom order my steps..
and i won't stop believin


i love these two lines
i really do

oluSimeon said...

@ S... , changed it cos I felt like.. I'm good thanks.. thought you said you didn't want to be known by this name any more/?

@ Dee.. thanks a lot for your words.. really appreciate.

@ Jaycee.. thanks ma'am.. we need to keep assuring ourselves.

@ Kafo.. yes its been a while.. i changed the template some time back.. just wanted a different look.. thanks..
good to know i loved the words

LE DYNAMIQUE PROFESSEUR said...

Yes o... "without purpose..., efforts have no reason and life has no precision" - Myles Munroe.

You'd sure make out His plan and purpose for you. The first step is to start the course...

- LDP

justdoyin said...

I'm glad you decided on that conclusion...just let Him lead/direct/guide you, and I bet you the best is on the way.

I also have these conversations with myself, and sometimes, I ask Him questions outright...one thing I'm convinced of though...I'm certainly not an experiment... neither are you!

We are by no means mistakes here on earth...soon, and I say very soon, we shall occupy our places of divine purpose...just open up your heart, and wait for it...for though it tarry, it will surely come...

rayo said...

definitely random but very introspective.

Omotee! said...

deep and inspirational, as usual

Olufunke said...

Real random.

I like ....I know the story would be nothing short of beautiful

NoLimit said...

I like this, very inspiring.
No you're not just another experiment...you're a purpose driven individual...heading for the ultimate goal.

2cute4u said...

This is beautiful.. I totally love this random.. You write like a girl , lol

oluSimeon said...

@ Nolimit, thank you for the encoraging words..

@ 2cute4me.. thanks., first time I'm hearing that,, :)

chinnyugoji said...

Definitely random. Me like random. Random rings true.