Tuesday, 16 June 2009

reading is good for the health...lol

i'm laffin cos i think the title is misleading..but not exactly sha
Hmm..been thinking of a more dramatic, romantic, tragic, mind-numbing and heart-wrenching way to say this to you all..but I have not been able to come up with a better way other than this one you are reading....ok truth is ..its good news ..i guess thats why i cant come up with a ...razz way of sayin it..lol
Reverence had this lovely idea, and working together with her, has helped us come up with this great blog….and I’ll just invite you to checkirout....I’m sure its worth worth worth a fraction of the time we spend and are not able to account for by the time we are going to bed….plus I’m sure you will enjoy it..
Like I said I feel this invitation is the most interesting thing after star-gazing, but for realz people…check it out..
remain blessed peoplez...

11 comments:

Adaeze said...

I will be sure to checkirout :-P

Kémi Penélopê said...

I am surely looking forward to reading what you have to spill to the world...

chayoma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chayoma said...

i am awaiting its kick off oh!
chayoma is all for it!

BSNC said...

about to check it out..

Reverence said...

:) :)

Enkay said...

Going there now!

naijagirl said...

okey dokey....I am off to the checkout counter

Beulah! said...

Going there right away!...

Hope we'd still have updates here as well?

simeone said...

thanks everyone...so we are on our way with our lil expedition..we hap to be thru in 90 days...

fseye said...

checked it out, great concept I must say...