Here are the instructions I have to follow:
2. You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3. You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Blog Award.
5. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
1) I have been wondering for some weeks now..what my life would be like had I not discovered blogville.
2) I’m a social movie-watcher...I do love them and all that..but it just hit me that I have not been able to get myself to watch movies alone…
3) I watch an unholy amount of tv., believe me..i just keep switching from channel to channel .had to not pay subscriptions to save myself ..lol and this is where I’ll appreciate Nigerian channels for not showing anything good enough to hold me..
4) I’ve got the same birthday as my CEO’s wife, she told me herself, but I’m still gonna leave..lol
5) I’m too sensitive ..which makes me notice lil things..which is not sooo good..cos the other person is just doin their thing..
6) I’ve been drunk only once in ma life, in the village, grannies burial, 8 yrs old, one of the so called uncles, the palm wine was sweet, full glass, my last memory was, taking the glass away from my mouth..after that..i woke up..lol ..crazy stuff…( I was told I kept introducing myself over and over…asin crazy stuff…
….inspired by FG..
6) I’m just reading my first book this year(april) ,been really lazy….. “what makes a woman feel loved?” by Emilie Barnes.
I feel like dropping it tho...but don’t think I will eventually.
7) I feel like I’m telling you people too much ..lol
8) I’m ashamed to but I’ll admit that I kinda like second hand cigarette, i.e hanging around someone that has just finished smoking..the smell is almost like coffee and even tho I don’t take coffee I like being in a room with someone taking it…now pls do I need help….? lol
9) I love the playlist on my blog right now…..manage that one
10) I love hair…asin plenty hair…but I’m lilmited with what I can do with my hair …as I cant go doing corn-rows and leaving weird afro’s…my children’s hairs are in trouble..rotf.. did I mention that I can braid ..o yeah..learnt it a looong time ago….and it has refused to go away ..even without practice.
11) I’m so thankful to God for the people I have met on blogsville
finally!! IT wasn’t that easy o, and I hereby solemnly swear that everything is the true and nothing but the false..…lol..