Friday, 16 January 2009

..yes i have kissed a girl...

People pleeeze tell me is it crime to not have kissed a girl in my life….you guys really made me feel like I’m living in the 17th century o…just for some seconds though.
It was really fun reading everybody’s point and the little reasons attached to it..

My dear sting…no I’m not wood o..the truth of the marra is that it my cousin that made that statement….

Madam LG..u ended up not giving your own answer..

Believer…you already said you don’t know why..so I wont ask you…

Jaycee mi..even if I lie to the whole blogville..i wont lie to you..so I confess..number 3 is not a lie..

Geebama himself..bros I’m not gay o..why are you people trying to make me feel like ..i don’t even know what to call me sef.. do you know you didn’t answer the question..you just explained your thoughts to me…so therefore

Reminator my reminator…are you guys trying to tell me I must kiss a girl this year ..lolllll

Darling dee…you gave me two lies instead of one..howfar now..

Writefreak mi…well you were almost there o..but almost doesn’t count..

Dearest rayo…how did you guess..? or did you just close ur eyes and pick one..

Alotedbabe..hmmm..well well..number two is no lie o ..

Zayzee..i luurv this name first of all..but please..complete your statement….

Abujamaiden….the answer is not 2..would have been happy if you got it…but….

Kafo…well mumber 2 is not the lie..thats my final answer…

So should I say congratulations to my one and only believer and dearest rayo..both you guys will be getting a fone call from moi as long as you send your digits to bone_sykes@yahoo.co.uk (bone underscore sykes)
and if you schedule is quite tight lemme when you’ll be really free to receive a very important call..;-)…

Thanks everyone for participating…and I promise you I wont be kissing a girl anytime soon..yes cos you guys just made me more stubborn..heheeheee..
cheers

19 comments:

Reverence said...

I am first yaay!!
has not happened inca hot minute.
i knew number one was not true. i just could not particpate cos i had no computer :(

Jaycee said...

How did Reverence get here first? Lolll...

Awwwwwwww...abeg pls don't go and rush and kiss a girl o! Softly, softly...the patient dog eats the fattest bone...LOLLLL.

I liked all your responses, you're quite funny. Thanks for not lying o...he he...

aloted said...

ah ok o...sorry...i missed it..lol..

i have revealed my own answers as well...

wish most people didn't get it right but they did :(

Dee! said...

So 1 = lie? Hmmmm!

LG said...

ahhhhhhhhh mi'oni gba o
mama wants important cal too :)

lov'ly w'end

Writefreak said...

I knew it! i knew i was right!
So you owe me a call simeone whethere you like it or not!

Funms-the rebirth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Funms-the rebirth said...

shoot........... i totally mis read ur post......... was confused for a split sec.... lol

Abujamaiden said...

lol! I got tagged so my 2truths and a lie will be up soon.

Happy new year oh!

Geebee said...

Bros, you must kiss someone soon oh, or wahala go dey. Besides, it’s still harmattan season and the lips need some moisture. Lol. Anyway, it appears so many of us got it wrong or did we? How you doing, bro?

Kafo said...

hmmmmmm

Afrobabe said...

oh dang...I missed it too...

rayo said...

i can't shout, i'm too good. lol. let me know when u finally do oh *winks*

AlooFar said...

Damn, I missed it. How are you, anyway?

simeone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simeone said...

I am first yaay!!
has not happened inca hot minute.
i knew number one was not true. i just could not particpate cos i had no computer :(

@ reverence..Awww, you were part of those I was waiting for, that’s why I delayed the answer a bit…how did you know..numba 1 wasn’t true..tell me..
@ jaycee…I love that advice..thanks alot

@ aloted… somehow I feel happy just two people got it..

@ yes o dee..number 1 is the lie

okay Lg..i’ll tell FBA to make sure he calls you..lolll..

@ writefreak..really..? people , help o..i hav been sentenced to make this call..

@ Funms the rebirth..thanks goodness u understood finally..
@ Abujamaiden…you have a tricky set of statements there..i hop I get it..happy new year..are in abj..?
@ Mr geebee…yes o..so many of you got it wrong o..and am I glad…let any wahala dey o…norrin dey happen..
@ kafo..whats up with the gentle sigh…
@ afrobabe…sowie dear..another time….
@ I cant shout too..you sure you wanna know..?

bros aloofar, i dey o..hope you cool too..i'm not hapi u missed o..

Severus Snape said...

For now, no comment..

Saved Girl said...

Love your blog and dig'n your layout. Question, your profile said you hate cartoons but wouldn't you say its ironic that your profile pic flirts with animation a little...smile. thanks for stopping by my place.

Buttercup said...

lolllll this was hilarious!