Tuesday, 16 December 2008

lie detecting skillz

okay okay..so the one and only madam alotedbabe tagged me and said i should state 1 lie and 2 truths...and i have been having a hard time trying to cook-up something really hard....well i belive you guys know how it works..so here you go..




1. my girlfriend told me last week that i'm too nice and that i can actually cut off my head for someone




2. i have been on a train only once in my life.







3. i have never kissed a girl in my life..(not like i hav kissed a guy o..)





oh yes ..lemme hear your thoughts on this..this feels crazy 'cos i'm happy with the work of my hands right here..so get cracking, i'm tagging the first five people to comment..


and i'm thinking of giving you a call if u get it...like i'm one obama right..? u never know..





* * * there is a God o..thats what sums up my whole 2008, please read the previous post if you have not and dont fail to acknowledge him..

21 comments:

Sting said...

number 3 is the lie. How can u say u have a girlfriend in number one and then say u've never kissed a girl. You be wood?

LG said...

buhahahahahahahahaha@STING'
dearie na beta question u ask o, oya ova to u 'simeon :)

Believer said...

I think number 1 is the lie, dunno why

Jaycee said...

Number 3 is a lie...

Confess o...you've kissed a girl before jo!

gbengasile said...

Number 3 sounds like a big lie. Never kissed a girl? Bro, you'd have

to be gay for that to be true. Well maybe not. lol. But then it's

possibly true. I have an inkling that Number 1 is a lie, Number 2 is

true and number 3 is true. How correct am I? Funny enough, i had to

think for a while to figure out the lie here. Maybe i've been using my

head a lot too much and it's so hard to figure out things. lol.

gbengasile said...

Number 3 sounds like a big lie. Never kissed a girl? Bro, you'd have to be gay for that to be true. Well maybe not. lol. But then it's possibly true.

I have an inkling that Number 1 is a lie, Number 2 is true and number 3 is true. How correct am I? Funny enough, i had to think for a while to figure out the lie here. Maybe i've been using my head a lot too much and it's so hard to figure out things. lol.

simeone said...

okay o..i dey hear una..will reveal the truth b4 christmas day...fire on

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Am I too late???
I vote for number 3.. number 3...

eh heh... that will be the oga of lies oh :-)

Remi, United Kingdom said...

ah ah, before christmas dey ke? like on the 24.99hour? lol...

Dee! said...

Hmmmm!
1. = True
2. = Lie
3. = Lie

Writefreak said...

i think no 2 is the lie, i kinda believe you might never have kissed a girl before...and that you might be too nice...lol

how're you doing? merry xmas and a happy new year

rayo said...

1?
merry xmas simeone

Dee! said...

I am still awiating the great revelation!

Merry Christmas!

Believer said...

uncle simeon we are still waiting....

LG said...

Hellooooooooooo' anybodi home?????
i ve got sum hampers 4 u :)
*merry christmas

simeone said...

ma people..hmmmmm..i know i said b4 christmas..but i'm thinkin....;-)

aloted said...

pls take ur time in telling us the answer jo..

meanwhile thanks for chasing up o...dunno when i will reveal mine. i have not been feeling well but will definitely put my answers up soon..

ok so i think number 2 is the lie

Uzezi said...

if its true u never kissed a girl then,.....


anyway, merry christmas

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Merry Christmas luv,

I wish you all of God's love, to Rise, Run and Reign in God's love, strength and glory for 2009!

Much love

Abujamaiden said...

Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year. So whats the answer? #2?

Kafo said...

#2

that's my final answer