Thursday, 30 October 2008

speechy 2 + random

Somebori loves my blog…thanks so much aloted babe for the love…. To everyone, thanks for the love..for reading and commenting, for reading and not commenting and for coming and not reading… Thank you so so so bery much …now I’m supposed to pass it on to otherz…and this is not an exhaustive list…i could easily double this number of bloggers i'm passing this to….all I’ve got for my blogfam is love, love and mush luv…


1 reverence
2 reached the top & reckons maybe
3 living
4 dee
5 30+
6 kafo


7 reminator
8 jaycee and 9 believer

These are the rules that come and go with the award o..and u might notice I didn’t exactly follow it..just take me the way I am o..i’m trying to do things differently these day..what a reason to give ehn..?

1. The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
2. Link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate seven other people and link to them.
4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.


A teacher in Elmira, New York, who is a McCain supporter, asked her 4th grade class, "How many of you are McCain fans?"Not really knowing what a McCain fan is, but wanting to be liked by The teacher, all the kids raised their hands, except for little Johnny.
The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be Different.Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not a McCain fan."The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a McCain fan?"Johnny said,
"Because I'm a Democrat." The teacher asked him why he's a Democrat. Little Johnny answered,
"Well, my Mom's a Democrat and my Dad's a Democrat, so I'm a Democrat." Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked,
"If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot what would that make you?" With a big smile, Little Johnny replied,
"That would make me a McCain fan".

yeee..i can't take that...

so what have i been upto..the usual stuff basically and the little lessons i need to as i go into the future..my normal me is an over nice person..and i have gotten a good dose of people to take me for granted, so i'm dropping the "over" , i think the "nice" alone would be good enough..hehe..and i have been lazier than i want to be..i'm getting better sha..
i practically live in two worlds now..and i fear for meself..if anything ever happens to my internet or laptop..oloun maje !...
I'm supposed to travel to an airport-less town and i'm dreading it like i'm being forced into a marriage with a nasty girl...cos the roads are bad raised to the power of 10.5...heeeelllllllp !

have u heard , mr presido has dropped 20 ministers, basically for below par performance, then he gave them a letter of comendation again to safe gaurd their careers one way or the other..
if you ask me, i think its just a way of making sure the cake goes round.dis na naija...

so, pipo..lemme shut up.hugz and kisses .longlive federal republic of blogville

23 comments:

Jaycee said...

Yayyy...I love me ur blog too!!!!

Lol @ dropping the "over" and being just "nice." Something tells me u'll probably fall into the over-nice category again, if that's just who you are. Anyways, when people take advantage of your niceness just forgive them and move on. That's how this world is ojare...but blessings will await you down the road.

I head of Yar'adua dropping 20 ministers o...wow. Did he reinstate new ones?

Believer said...

Thanks for the award. Hope you are doing fine. Remain blessed and take care

simeone said...

@ jaycee...thanks 4 the encouragement...best thing is just to move on o..cos pipo can drive u mad..if u let them..
the man has not appointed new guys o..instead he told the un-removed ministers to be supervising the ministerless ones for now..

@ believer..u are more than welcome..hope u are doing fine..? peace...

simeone said...

@ jaycee ...lol @ the "ojare"..hilarious you..

Shubby Doo said...

the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot what would that make you?" With a big smile, Little Johnny replied,
"That would make me a McCain fan".


That is soooooooooooo funny...congrats on your award

NewLife said...

Congratulations!!!!! I love your blog. LOL @ the McCain joke. Pele on the airport-less town, this too will pass, lol haba! nasty girl?

Remi, United Kingdom said...

ah Simeone, I came here with my koboko in tow to see who accused me oh.. nah so I see you come give me award.. wow! Thank yoooou...

okay, i would like to thank the one and only Kabiyesi, obanla, oba awon oba, eeerm of course simeone for giving me the award, all the readers of a day in godswill, not forgetting the true writer the holy spirit.. Thank yooooou.
okay let me take award and go and post it on ma page.. wooohooo... now who do I nominate oh.. kai..

Have an awesome weekend..
much love
x

Ladi said...

Funny McCain joke. I'm trying to be indifferent to the whole election thing since I'm not voting.

9ja politics? Now you're talking. Do ministers ever perform above par. Maybe only a handful do their job satisfactorily.

30+ said...

Awwwwwww thank you, there I was wondering who accused me again seeing that I have not even been that active on the blogsphere.

I gbadun your blog too, especially the way you paint scriptural principles to present everyday situation.

Airport less? Do they have Wireless because that is all that matters ko.

James Tubman said...

get out of that laziness my brotha

trust me

im nothing but a lazy sum mumma bitch lol

Kafo said...

i love your blog too
most of the time i never leave comments but i love it nonetheless

thank you oooooooooooooooooooooooo

just for the record my love is NOT contigent on your love

Debbie said...

definitely love your blog.
Keep writing.

aloted said...

hehehe...that McCain joke was very funny...

u r welcome o and u surely deserve the award...:)

BrownSugar said...

"yeee i can't take that"
LMAO! Ur so naughty! Congrats on ur awards.

Reverence said...

its amazing how i am still at the top of your list when i have not done any of the speechies(yea i know in no perticular order..yea yea wateva)
i do love your blog!!

Dee! said...

Congrats on your award. Thank you for passing it on to me! I truly appreciate it! I really love your blog! You deserve that award and more!

The McCain joke is very hilarious. I had a very good laugh!

FFF said...

if i tell u dat i've had ur blog open on my system 4 nearly 2 weeks now, will u believe? i tire 4 myself sometimes eh.

dat ur mccain joke na him oh. u lucky say no b yar adua u do dat kain joke. na 4 sss u 4 dey answer question

simeone said...

@ shubby doo...thanks alota..thanks..

@ newlife..thanks o..nasty girl - an illustration...

@ remi..you are very welcome...

@ ladi..its hard to be indifferent o..the buzz is just too loud..you get..we can only do our lil part and keep praying for naija..

@ 30+..you are welcome..yeah, they've got wireless...thanks

@ james..yeah, i'm dealing with it..thanks...

@ kafo...what can i say,..:-).you are welcome and thank you so much...

@ debbie..thanks o..reli appreciate...

@ aloted..hmmm..big thanks o

@ brownsugar...thank you very plenty..but can you take that..ehn..? :-)

@ reverence..thanks...and for practically dedicating the speech to moi..what do i say ..muah...

@ dee..you are very welcome..i love ur blog for real...

@ fff..ehn..mheeeen..i wont believe o...for real?..hav i ever left any comment on urs..? cos i dey always show for there.no vex o
.ah sss no reacsh..i just no get yarddy time..lol. (mouth)..lol

Omotee! said...

hey congrats ore, u deserve it! love ur blog too, been laughing. if McCain catch u, ore, i no dey o!

i did a post and would like to hear ur comments on it, its on rape, check it?

Funms said...

lol @ d McCain joke.......... can i steal it?????

thanx for stopping by my blog........

gbengasile said...

Man u deserve the award. Just checked out ur blog and I LOVE UR BLOG too. That joke on McCain was hilarious. I guess only idiots and morons voted for the old guy. Seriously, that guy had no game at all. You could see this fact right on his fat face.

On the dropping of ministers, I think Yaradua is just confused. I've never seen a more dumb leader. Beats me to know the guy's actually been there for over a year. Let's pray God sends an Obama to Nigeria. Anyway, I could be the new one . . . GeeBAMA!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

congrats!!!

Long live the federal republic of bloNGville!

Tessa said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://besttoddler.com