Tuesday, 30 September 2008

FINIsH LinE

This is who we are , we are thieves and you know what , we’ve got brains too.(to twist things, not invent anything)
Our mission as we all know is to …you scalukiwi..tell me the whole horde what our mission is as stated in our book of were..(mad one)
Our mission is to go to every party joint every weekend and jollificate with them..
You are a moron…katanga..lock him up for 6000 were years..
Let us proceed , as we all know that it is written in our book of were that our mission is to visit…
you , kamakazee, were do we visit.? Erm..erm…we visit..suya spots and..sHut uP !
why are you guyz so embarrassingly unintelligent ? let’s see..my preety looking lanlubibi..
we go to poolsides…okay..okay..it’s clear now that you are all very dumb….
We visit the lives of God lovers and drop some unpleasant situations for them….we use such tactics like delaying their packages…but evil one..they will send angels to fight for them and release their blessings….shut-up ,did I tell you I did not know that.. you stay there and fight till you are destroyed or sent packing..again we’ll organize people to say nasty stuff to them in nice ways so that they begin to doubt if their maker is still on His throne…we’ll just make things really stormy around them….you get what I mean..yes evil dude..so can I have a suggestion..kamakazee,..erm..we’ll organize crazy co-workers and neighbors for them…I already said that you scaliwag...
o.k, so I hope you get the general idea..let me break it down for you..we have been branded as thieves that have come to steal, kill and destroy (john 10 : 10) , and these God-lovers are our only targets so we’ll try and steal their joy, kill their hopes and aspirations and destroy their good relationship with their God and with their folks. I think we can all see now that we do not need to give big attention to every individual …..ofcourse we know we will not always succeed ‘cos since that maga died on the freaking cross . He did everything to guarantee their victory..so we just try sha to make sure we throw every form of distraction and discouragement their way…because we don’t want them to have what they have, not that we want what they have- its useless to us. we just want them to get weary and not finish the race they have started.. ...

21 comments:

Jaycee said...

First...woohoo!

Jaycee said...

LOLLLLLL...I had a good laugh while reading this...

No matter how much demons plan and plot, no weapons fashioned against us shall prosper, yes because Jesus died on that "freaking" cross for us...as they rightly said! Haleluyah!!!

Loved this post! Made me laugh!

tiwalade said...

The devil is a liar! They sure know they will not suceed cuz God will not let them.

Nice one tho...potraying the devil n his lot as karmakazee types..lol and lol @d party rockin katanga who got locked up

Fanwest said...

Simeon this is lovely. Indeed no wonder i am feeling like i'm feeling this evening. I break out of it in Jesus name and all their plans have failed. Whoa! what an apt description.

simeone said...

woohoo jaycee..hilarious you..glad you enjoyed it...

@ tiwalade.yes o, we've got the victory.you are very welcome here..thanks for coming

simeone said...

@ fanwest amen..God pass all of them..you are bery welcome here o..

Remi, United Kingdom said...

lol... Simeone, I had a good laugh reading this all the way through.. thank you. I can almost picture the scene of their conversation. Ah.. no weapons fashioned against us shall prosper. As long as we know it, as long as we know the tactics of the enemy as long as we hold on to our God, as long as we don't get caught up in the wave of this world, we don't get distracted by 'things' that will be done like a kiss in the wind. Yup even the devil recognises that Jesus has paid it all.. we should all just walk boldy and royally through the reality of this each day.. I loved this post man! lol.. Thank u.. ps.. thanks for visiting ma page.. x rems

Omotee! said...

d way i take love dis post ehn, no be small, e don inspire me d kind prayer i go pray before i enter October so dat all the Karmakazee things wey don attack me from January go commot by fire by force!

have a great and karmakazee free month in Jesus name!

Kafo said...

i am beginning to NOT like Jaycee oooooo

i love this
initially i was thinking who are these party crashers but then the more i read....
reminds mii a bit of C.S. Lewis Screwtape Letters

hmmmm
mii likey

i loved it

Buttercup said...

LOL..I cud totally visualize it...

May God keep protectin us all..amen!

How u doin?

Debbie said...

Hi,

First time here and am loving it, thanks for stopping by my blog. will keep an eye out for yours.

Peace
xx

simeone said...

@ remi
you are so so welcome,..amen to the prayer inbetween...

@ omotee..lol..amen o , no kamakazee will prevail...

@ kafo..that is my very own woman of God..dont let me catch you...
glad you liked it..

buttercup,..amen o and big thanks for comin ..i'm doin fine ..hope you r too..?

debbie..thanks o..and you are welcome anytime..muah..

Jewells said...

I'm a little slow and the names were throwing me off. I was like noooo noooo, don't talk about my God like that...LOL.

I am so glad He got up on that cross. For without doing so, I'd be one lost bamma.

Thanks for your words and hugs on my blog! =)

AlooFar said...

Dude wassup?

rayo said...

funny, i was readin this when ur comment came in. lol.

Temite said...

Very Funny O and not at the same time. Cuz its so true. I mean with the amount of God following us Nigerians do, how come our country is in so much trouble. Well me I dont know.

aloted said...

preach it!!!
yes o...we are overcomers in Jesus name!

Femi B said...

Very cool..i enjoyed every bit of it... The devil has come to steal, kill and destroy and he knows how to distract us..even minor things. Thanks for sharing this..i totally needed it

Shubby Doo said...

Haleluyah

simeone said...

lol @ jewells..dont mind the names o..just had to make them ugly...

@aloofar...bros i dey o..

@rayo..i was wondering..where is rayo...hope u cool.?

@temite..lol

@aloted..we be more than conqourors

@femi b..you are welcome..we just need to keep our eyes straight.glad you enjoyed it..

@shubby doo...thanks for visiting o..haleluya forevermore

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol!!!! I love this!!!!