Friday, 15 August 2008

infected MEDICAL TOUT

I heard some absolute nonsense that day..I’m my crib…midafternoon ..knock on the door. Then there’s this guy.. “we are from health, we are conducting free medical cheq-up..” I’m my head I’m lykwow , Nigeria is getting better o”.. then the guy says its only 4 adults..I say o.k..I don’t have another adult inside. Then he brings out the blood pressure thingee..and straps on my hand..I can remember one of the figures…but I’m not saying.. Then he puts a digital thermometer in the fold corresponding to my elbow..u get it she.?
Then he brings it out…I can also remember the figure” then he says “your system is low”..hehehe…”in my head I was startled. And immediately went thru the list of all the doctors I know( friends and family).then he says "you have infection"..I’m lyk OMG, at this point I ask to see his I D,he brings out one very fake looking laminated white paper which has no address on it “if found pls return to the nearest police station” …then he busts his own bubble and says.. “do you play safe?” then I’m bold, if na dat one “I don’t even play at all”, then he says “it must be public toilet then” ..and I have not had any cause to use that either.he says the stuff leads to some other things and bla bla bla rubbish…(now I‘m smiling in my head and on my face) .then I ask what the cure for His infection is then he opens his bag and brings out one yellow and blue carton which had a bottle inside..then I ask him what the price is and He says.."3500" . .then I say I have no money on me ,"where is your office", and he says Edo state and some other gibberish ...I ask can't I get it from somewhere else, He says No, it's a herbal rubbish, so when he realized he wont be making any money from this brova..he says I should stay off sugar when I actually take honey .I could not help laughing.. How can u check my temperature and tell me “ your system is low” I laughed and laughed but the I still had to speak Gods word , recalling every scripture I knew had to do with health an rattle same tongues .All through my meditation I still could not help but laugh at how lack of knowledge would have made someone else believe and confess that he truly has “infection”. I should still talk to one of the doctors I know sha..( if you were the one would you still go for a medical exam ?)
Thank God I know my identity ( 1 pet 2:9 )

15 comments:

Reverence said...

LOLLLLLL!!! your blood is low?? hehehehe.
I am first, I am first!!!
and wrong on the song its"how you gonna win when you aint right within"
now you hsve to figure out the song

simeoneomobaba said...

yess o..u are first ....lets celebrate...i'll have to dig more to find out what song it is..
thanks dear...

Jaycee said...

LOLLLL @ Thank God I know my identity...ROTFL...

I cannot believe he said "your system is LOW." LOLLL...what doctor SAYS that?????? So fake...lol.

Bobby Taylor Consulting said...

He must be a superstar doctor. Silly man! I woulda chased him out my crib.

Either way love, a proper check up is always okay and never a bad thing.

But i trust you are fine.

Thank you for your amazing words on my blog.

Lots of love!

LG said...

LOLLLLL ur system is low indeed.
raabbbish!!!!
but u nor try, why didnt u confront him,even sef threaten to take him to EFCC, cos all des nowadays bois nor dey fear 9japolice again,
at least so he wld kno his game is up
think of other unsuspecting/gullible people he ll rip of *hiss*
9gerians when ll this stop?????

simeoneomobaba said...

@ jaycee, yeah he said that o..despite that fakeness, he will still have customers you know..thanx aplenty

@bobby taylor, i am very fine, thanx alot..i was too caught up with the whole comedy i just told him to leave..

@lg, yeah real rabbish, confront him and all that..didn't come to my mind o..i know i'm supposed to be a good nigerian and all that but..mhen..i have enof things to handle..he'll meet his nemesis someday.. i must say thanx o...

Omosewa said...

Lmao@low system, hilarious.

Dude is just trying to make some change.

Hello,how do you do? Never been here.

simeoneomobaba said...

i do great...first time me too on your site...i must say i like that prayer thing..kinda funny..
hope u cul too

aloted said...

hehehehe..this is funny o..another level of 419...shu..God forbid bad thing...
system low, blood low.. hehehe...even someone who no be doctor go no say this guy na 419...

thanks for stopping by mine

LG said...

just checking up on u,
hope all is well.

Kafo said...

lol

seriously
this is hilarious
i am still laughing, your system is low....

mercy, i love my country

bumight said...

lmao! "your system is low"?

really?

Femi B said...

lol, 419 baba. Its funny that im sure a lot of people would have fallen for it oh. First tims here and i must say quite inspirational

simeoneomobaba said...

@ bumight and femi B...dont mind the poor quack..
thanks for visiting.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

too funny..