Thursday, 28 August 2008

big laminated picture

Now I’m wishing I declined when you asked for the key to…..
I’m imagining how I would have picked up the name of “not so nice guy”
I’m wondering how you could handle what is not your’s in a manner that suggests
you can afford to distribute it to ten different fellows at the same time..
I’m living in the aftermath of your blatant recklessness and all you can do is appeal, plead and …..
You say you are trying to work something out and you have taken as long as it takes the Olympics to begin and end …still you are working something out..
Now you make me look like a sorry pitiful case to all who care around moi and all over the globe on blogville…now you make me cab around the abj city with ten times what it would cost me normally..even though it feels like a good experience having someone drive me around..
I decide though, to look at the big picture in trying not to be irrational, for fellows wont hesitate to say … “he back-flipped and side-stepped just because a fellow crashed his ride”
Hard as I try though, this big picture has got me going in circles…..It takes me through the lessons of the yet un-ended episode, and then my spirit tells me ..it’s a trial of faith, then I hear kafo say I should leave it all in God’s hands and all I want is for this night to be over , yeah ..sometimes life ain’t so good but all I wanna know is when will my morning come?
This whole episode with all the other hip-hop surrounding it have taken from me and added to me, what it has not succeeded in doing is to change in whom I believe.( 1john 5:4-5) and what I believe (Psalm 3:3).I believe I'll have many more cars in my life-time...no doubt

Now I’m singing….”you can take ma joy devil, makes me clap my hands , maakes me wanna dance and...stomp, ma broda can’t you see I’ve got the victory…stomp..

He never said we won't go thru stuff...he said we should remember that He is with us....and if his eyes can be on the sparrow..why on jupiter will his eyes not be on you.? see the big picture..

22 comments:

BrownSugar said...

Wow! Still tryna figure this out, and still feel locked out. Newaiz, may His peace calm every storm u may be facing (Mk 4: 39)

simeoneomobaba said...

wow...i'm sorry you feel locked out..what do you think i can do about that, maybe u should read again.....amen .i need his peace
thanx 4 comin..

Jaycee said...

*Sigh* I'm stomping with you right now...makes me clap my hands, makes me wanna dance...STOMP!!!

Shey u feel like not handing over the keys to anyone again? But the thing is we need to keep giving (unless of course we know for a fact that someone intentionally does not mean well)...crazy life! Innit? I feel u. We're in this together jare...

LG said...

yessssoo i see d big picture, but Lg doesnt mind borrowing dat key o, n
i promise not to .....lollll

cheers!!
take kia

Reverence said...

It seems like everyone is goin g through something. It is well my brother.
so why am i not first? i thought we was cool?

simeoneomobaba said...

@ jaycee..ma sista cant u see we've got the victoryyyyyyy..stomp..
keep giving..? God knows i need his help for that..its doable sha. big thanks 4 reli understanding ..((((jaycee))))

@ lg..did i hear you say key..? oh..o.k slip of mouth..i dey vex o..but i'm cool sha..thanx lg

awww reverence..we wasn't cool..we is cool..i'll holla u next time..but u 'll have to be sensitive to pick it...
amen..it is well ,with my soul..
thankz

NewLife said...

You seem to be handling this quite well,it is indeed well with your soul, your perseverance will pay off, and the devil will NOT take your joy away.. go ahead STOMP again! :)rememeber all things work together for good for those who love Him.

Debbie said...

it is indeed well with you, never give up God is in control. Thanks for stopping by.

Buttercup said...

eeya soweeee bout that..it sucks that when we do things with good intentions, we end up gettin negative results, but isnt that what Jesus went thru on earth?

keep encouragin urself..it is well!

simeoneomobaba said...

@ newlife..handling it quite well..? sometimes i wish i could get angry and misbehave..but i already know too much to let myself get out of control..thanks alot

@ debbie..thanks 4 coming..and the encouraging words...muah..


@buttercup..the result looks really negative but i trust that God has better plans for moi...thank you so much.. i like your name..cute

NigerianDramaQueen said...

Indeed there is a big picture,
and even though we only get to see things one small detail at a time...at the appointed time, evrything will come to light.
In the words of Sefi Attah, "Everything Good Will Come"
I wish you well...

Mystique said...

Simeon.. thanks for stopping by my blog.

It's okay... Keep giving the keys...Just remember the lord would never give you a cross (situation)you can't carry. :-)

Nice blog.

Kafo said...

hmmmm
i like the part about how this doesn't change what u believe and that it has added to your substance as a person

keep your head up and a song in your heart

PS: i love the flow also

aloted said...

Hmm post from the heart...

it is well with u ma brother

Olamild said...

yAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Love the post
love your blog.
I've got the V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I LOVE THIS, where have I been. Loving your blog all the way.. yo, im stompig right here..hehe..

simeoneomobaba said...

@ nigeraindramaqueen..thanks for the words..the mean something..thanks for coming by too.

@mystique..would think about what you said..yeah.i believe he wont give me more than i can bear..

@ kafo..thanks so very plenty..ur words mean alot..

@ aloted..amen big sista..(smiling)

@olamild.thanks so very much 4 coming by..and yeah..v-i-c-t-o-r-y is ours...

@the life of a strnger called me...thanks for stomping right along with me..thanx 4 the love..always loved your's too..

chi-grace said...

It is well bruv. It must have been a hot car!! You should have given me the keys instead.
Thanks for stopping by dear, come again...... first time here and....I like it!
xoxo

simeoneomobaba said...

@ chi grace..i'm glad you like it here..will def be there again...
amen it is well....

rayo said...

thot i'd dropped on this. ur car, bobo yi tke tym. me i was thinkin sum gal did sumtn nd i was readin 4 gist. ur car! u men sha

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

God dey, shebi? No matter what. He is always there to get us through the good and the bad.

Hope all is well.

simeoneomobaba said...

@ rayo..lol..so my car a'int sumfin important abi..?
baby yi..take tym...
thanks for comin by sha..even if u dont feel my pain..

@solomonsydelle..yes o..He is the strenght of my life..thanks so much , i just need to get the car repaired..with some serious quid..