Wednesday, 9 July 2008

marketing zoe (life),,,



I do really feel like writing right now..its some minutes to midnight and I’ve just been confessing scriptures and doing every other thing that comes with it..if you can imagine..pause ..( I hear an imaginary knock on the door)...and that’s what it is..imaginary…so I’ll get going..at this very moment I’m into myself and focused on God. Not the best of my moods, but I’m sure I’m not making the host of heaven uncomfortable…
There’s a little issue with me when I’m in the mood to write. I keep talking about almost everything that comes to me….let me say here that this is my second go at this blogging thingy. I took down the first one and I’m doing this all over again..It reminds me of my trips to the boutiques’ , I almost never like everything I see and when I eventually buy something I’m still not sure I made the right decision….lets leave that aside, I feel like talking about decisions. that’s one word that’s not a lightweight, for me sha o.don’t know about you.from the small ones to the really big ones..thank God for the holy spirit. I’ll give you this 3 true life gists quickly..alpha: A man of God, who had given up cultism and was now reborn was full of fire for God and on this day met one of his former converts(he led the guy into cultism), and he was trying really hard to convert the guy once again..imagine that..and under the hot Nigerian middle-belt sun, talked and talked , said all he knew how to say to make the guy come to Christ, and after talking about 3 hours his ex-convert just told him..”all this thing na story jo”..imagine that, the preacher was so pained that tears started trickling down his cheeks, when the lost guy saw this, he was shocked and said, "Is it that serious ?", the preacher answered in the affirmative and the lost guy saw just said o.k…"pray for me, i agree".
beta:A guy ,just had a life changing encounter, and was really bubbling with passion as he headed for his hostel, as soon as he got to his room, he told his friend in no gentle/polite manner “you must give your life to Christ” his friend was so surprised by the amount of energy that came with it and said aha, is it by force,now their tones were rising, he said yes ,na by force? , leave me jo, came his reply, and the fella on fire told him again “you must give your life to christ” this time the alter call was accompanied with a serious punch, so he said , o.k and knelt down, "pray for me". gamma: A backslidden brova went out to drink, you know, sum..n, sum..n, but along the line , he saw some of the folks who had preached to him earlier, they spoke to him again,and became really repentant, then he got home , called his younger brova, oya, you must give your life to Christ, the guy was looking at his elder brova like someone that was acting drama, then the repentant drunk got angry and gave his younger brova some knocks ,then the brova said okay, here I am Lord.
Let me tell you all these stories actually happened, i might have missed some little details o and even though their actions seem over the edge(thier marketing strategy), it was these guyz passion that drove them to do all they did to bring their loved ones into the fold, the company of innumerable angels that money can never buy, oooohhhh, how blessed I am to be part of this family. If your name is not in the book of life, please receive the life of christ today o, ‘cos there’s no known deadline, which makes it more dangerful…na so....peace n luv

3 comments:

OluwaDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tankojjetty said...

hmm....there really isnt a lot of time for everyone...
so we must be close to God

simeoneomobaba said...

you are right..not a lot of time and to spice it up ,no one knows how short a time is left..
thanks 4 comin...