Wednesday, 16 July 2008

funny tales


What have you been upto..? Guess I have to tell you what I have been cooking up before asking what you have been upto, well well, I have been working on becoming a better meeeeeeee..truth is nobody can realistically say, “mhen, I’m done working on my self and there’s nothing to be added”, so what have you been upto?
Quickly, three funny stories, alpha.Imagine this new Guinness World Record setting drama, Friday July 11th for the longest game of Chinese Whispers (this is a game where a message is passed from the first person to the last by one on one communication) involving 1,330 children and celebrities from the world of sport and entertainment. Staged at Arsenal Football Club’s Emirates Stadium, by the way the record breaking children raised more than £100,000 for charity and the whole thing lasted for 2 hours and 4 minutes.
The guys from the Guinness World Records were around, the children formed a huge circular formation seated in Emirates Stadium’s lower East Stand, and the Chinese Whisper started with the message ‘Together we will make a world of difference’ highlighting to the children that by working together they can help others lead happier, healthier lives.
The message was communicated in a variety of ways. Most of the children whispered the message but those unable to use speech as their main form of communication, used a language programme called Makaton. This is a language involving signs and symbols designed for those with a variety of communication and learning difficulties.
After the message had passed 200 children it had changed to ‘We’re breaking a record’ and after 500 children it was recorded as ‘Everyone is evil’. By the time the message reached the last child, it had changed dramatically and was read out as simply; ‘Haaaaa’.
beta. recently , someone I know was involved in one of those mind bogling, within the abj city car crashes, he was driving a car that’s quite expensive and the car that hit his was a cab…, and so it happened that the cab guy hit my guy right in front of his car and the damage was heavy, not like the cab was not damaged too but who cares..? So immediately the cab guy saw the work of his hands he just got out of his car and went in front of my guy to prostrate and said “e pami” which means “kill me” in Yoruba.
When I heard the story I couldn’t help laughing my sucks off ..and what tickled me the more was trying to imagine the fact that the cab guy thought and concluded that there’s no way he or anybody in his family could possibly pay for the repair of the car..I mean how can you just come and lay down and say someone should kill you? gamma. there’s this guy I kinda know from church and this gist is about him., he is one guy that kinda lives by bread alone k,… they had to be in church for a lot of hours before midweek service to get somethings arranged and so he did not get to eat ..and for hours, almost the whole day, he eat nothing..and so after church he and someone else hailed a cab to take them home, on their way, they encountered a police check-point, with little or no drama they left the check-point and got home, and when they got home he told his pal who is my pal..”do you know when the police stopped us I wanted to hiss but could not even muster the energy needed to move my lips” ..this must be life-threatening hunger.

5 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hunger indeed.

Nice post.

LG said...

lollll @ pa mi
but norrin wey person nor go c 4 9ja.

muuuaahh 4 ur visits
hope u r doing well

simeoneomobaba said...

thanks so much lg, i'm adding thee to my fav list...

Omosewa said...

Lmao@no energy to move lips...tew funny.

simeoneomobaba said...

hi omosewa...that guy, can go into coma in 2 days of hunger..thankz for visiting